LMH Power - MIL-DTL-26482 Connectors
Weald has designed these bayonet locking / coupling connectors to perform to the requirements of MIL-DTL-26482 (formerly MIL-C-26482). They are available in 4 shell sizes and various styles with between 2 to 5 contacts in 6 contact arrangements. The maximum current rating at 85 degrees C is up to 45A for a size 8 contact in isolation. Peak working voltage is up to 500V DC or DC.
We also manufacture compatible LMA19 Series Strain Relief Backshells, with overall 360° screening against EMI/RFI interference and LMD Series Protective Caps.
- Designed to perform to the requirements of MIL-DTL-26482 specification
- Voltage up to 500V DC or AC peak
- Maximum Current Rating at 85˚C (per individual contact in isolation):
- Contact size 8 - 45A
- Contact size 12 - 23A
- Contact size 20 - 7,5A
- Bayonet locking
- Solder contacts
- Free shells with grounding fingers for EMI protection available
- Various plating finishes including RoHS compliant variants
- Current rating from 5A to 45A depending on contact size
- 4 shell sizes in various styles
- 6 contact arrangements (14-02, 14-04, 14-22, 16-04, 18-02, 22-04)