LMJ - MIL-DTL-5015 Threaded Connectors
LMJ connectors are screw coupling circular connectors designed by Weald to meet the requirements of MIL-DTL-5015 military specification. They feature aluminium alloy shells which Weald can supply in 13 sizes. They incorporate a neoprene insert capable of housing between 1-104 solder or crimp contacts.
See also our MG Series - Bayonet coupling version of the MIL-DTL-5015 connectors.
- Meets MIL-DTL-5015 specification (formerly MIL-C-5015)
- Rated working voltage 250 – 4200V DC
- Available in 13 shell sizes
- Current rating – 10 to 150 A depending on contact arrangement
- Rated up to IP 67
- Can be supplied with EMC 360˚ screen termination
- Availability of PG type backshells
- Operating temperature -55˚C to +125˚C
- Solder or crimp contacts