LMA19 - MIL-DTL-38999/26482 Circular Backshells
These UK made sealing and strain relief backshells are designed for use with MIL-DTL-38999 Series III and IV or MIL-DTL-26482 Series I circular connectors and can be supplied with variety of finishes and variants. They are also designed to be used with heat shrink boots to complete the connector to cable transition.
LMA 19H/D Series backshells are manufactured in accordance with the AS85049/ M85049 specification however Weald Electronics also offers additional sizes, designs and finishes as well as supporting the complete customisation of a backshell solution.
- Provides strain-relief and cable support to prevent bending or overflexing
- Simple and fast termination solutions for most popular connector types
- Two-part components allow uncoupling for repairs without damaging the boot
- Overall 360° screening against EMI/RFI interference
- Provides effective environmental sealing against water and dirt ingress when used with a heat shrink boot
- Many sizes and plating finishes available from stock