LMH - MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 Connectors
These miniature bayonet lock connectors are manufactured to BS9522 F0017, BS/CECC 75201-003, and meet the requirements of MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 military specification (Solder Terminations). The LMH series can be supplied in nine shell sizes and 25 shell styles.
The LMHF EMI Filter range incorporates EMI suppression filters which eliminate the need for external filters meaning reduced weight and less assembly time and cost. The LMH Power connector system features a current rating up to 45A with working voltages up to a peak of 500V AC and DC.
We also manufacture compatible LMA19 Series Strain Relief Backshells that offer overall 360° screening against EMI/RFI interference and LMD Series Protective Caps.
- Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-DTL-26482 series 1 and Patt. 105
- Intermateable with VG95328 spec. connectors
- Bayonet locking, multipin circular connectors
- 2 to 61 solder contacts
- Many shell styles, sizes and contact arrangements
- Up to 1500V DC or AC peak working voltage
- We can supply free shells with grounding fingers
- Plating finishes including RoHS Compliant available
- J sealing glands and protective caps can be supplied
- PCB contacts available in various lengths and diameters
- 360° screen termination option for EMI protection
- Manufactured to IECQ-CECC spec BS/CECC 75201-003 & BS 9522 F0017