LMV Mains Power Connectors
These are mains power connectors made by Weald in accordance with BS CECC 75201-004 which in turn conforms to the safety requirements of BS EN 60950 for safe use in mains applications and CE marked equipment. Available in two shell sizes, they are suitable for direct 3-way mains connections in 250V AC or DC applications.
- 7.5A (shell size 1) and 20A or 32A (shell size 2) current ratings
- Operating temperature range of -55°C to +100°C.
- Insert mouldings designed to give maximum surface tracking and clearance distances
- Finger probe proof live and neutral contacts provided with the safety of a leading earth contact.
- All contacts have solder terminations.
- Grounded shell to earth contact.
- Connector styles: free plug or socket, fixed square or round flange plug or socket, cable coupler plug or socket
- Shells are manufactured from brass and have a coarse, quick action coupling thread (other special shell materials are available)
- Shells have a high resistance to corrosion and are supplied as standard with an olive drab chromate conversion over cadmium plate finish.
- RoHS Compliant plating finishes available
- Fixed connectors are environment resistant with barrier and panel seals.
- Free connectors (including couplers) are environmentally resistant and barrier sealed.
- Contacts are finished with gold plate as standard.