The LMG range connectors are manufactured to BS 9522 F0014 and available in either aluminium shells with a fine thread coupling or brass shells which have a coarse thread coupling. These IP67 rated connectors feature medium to low density contact arrangements housing from 1 to 26 solder contacts in three shell sizes. They are designed for DC and low frequency applications with current ratings from 3 to 60A.
- Manufactured to BS 9522 F0014
- Multi-pin circular connectors with solder contacts
- Aluminium versions with fine thread coupling
- Brass versions with coarse thread coupling
- Rated to IP67
- Robust construction
- Inserts are Polychloroprene
- Suitable for DC and low frequency applications
- Rated 3 to 60A
- Offered with 2 to 26 non-removable solder contacts in 19 arrangements
- Many finishes available including RoHS Compliant
- Variety of accessories allowing 360˚ braid trap termination and good environmental protection, including PG-type backshells, protective caps, gaskets etc.