BA, D2, SM, SMA and SMC Connectors
These are high voltage, plastic bodied, rectangular plug and socket connectors with 7 or 15 contacts. These are high quality, lightweight connectors with a current rating of 13A.
- Polythene Hood
- 13A rated per contact
- Peak working voltages of 2500V DC or AV
- High arc resistance
- 7 or 15 contacts
These are miniature, stackable 2-Pole connector units which feature a current rating of 5A per contact. Units can be securely stacked together to form a polarised multi -contact connector to suit the application. In its basic form, it can be supplied as a double-contact plug, a double-contact socket, or as a connector unit with one pin and one socket.
- Current per contact – 5A
- Gold plated contacts
- 500V AC or DC peak
- Temperature range -40° to +125°C
- Nylon Moulding
These are robust, sub-miniature connectors with up to three contacts which Weald designed for use in limited space applications. The mouldings are of D.A.P. which gives the range high arc resistance and high dielectric and mechanical strength. The plug or socket can be mounted to chassis or bulkhead and there is a choice of six coloured discs for identification purposes.
- 1,2 and 3 phosphor bronze contacts
- Spring tempered, gold plated contacts rated from 3 to 12A
- 500V DC or AC peak working voltage
- Easy soldering
- DAP mouldings
- Chassis or bulkhead mount
- Easy identification by colour coded discs
- Available in black or blue